Morgan Laurence


I know I'm a little bit late writing, but I was waiting to hopefully hear back from this guy before I wrote. I sent him a message on myspace telling him he was being featured here and asking him if he'd tell me a couple of his influences, but he didn't even read it. Maybe he gets a lot of junk mail, I don't know, but his music is still really awesome. Hailing from Albequerque, New Mexico, Morgan Laurence is my featured artist this week. Right now you can download his demo cd from his purevolume page (visit his myspace for the link) but when I visited the link it said there were no songs in the player, so I'm not sure what the deal is there. His tunes are good, and for the fact that he claims it's something he works on in his spare time, he seems to have a great setup going on. Be sure to check him out...and tell him he should read his mail every once in a while!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment