Okay I felt the need to do a post on a band that I'm really close friends with, Hey Euphony. But with over 14,000 friends (the last time I checked, anyway) they're way way over our limit. For some reason, though, they're still relatively obscure. Soooo...I'm allowing each of us to do one post with a band that's still considered obscure with as many friends as we want. Just this once. Well, okay okay there's always the chance it could happen again haha. Anyway, moving on to my boys...

Hey Euphony is a band that I got to know about a year and a half ago. What drew me in (besides their awesome pop-punk music) is that they really stress the fact that they want to talk to all of their fans and become their friends. They all have personal myspaces, and encourage people to add them and talk to them, and they respond to nearly everything on the band site. I've had the chance to become friends with Canon (lead vocals &  guitar), Chris (drums) and former guitarist Brien since I've been talking to them, and they are some of the most awesome guys I know. I haven't gotten a chance to meet them yet, or see them live (they're in North Carolina and I'm in Georgia with no car...ugh.) but I plan to as soon as possible. In the meantime, I'm listening to them as much as possible and getting all of my friends (and now you guys!) to do the same. Click the banner below to go to their page.

I LOVE GAY MEN!



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment